Online registration is now closed.
Onsite registration desk will be opened at the 'The Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC)' during the following hours:
|Thursday, September 15, 2016||07:30 - 20:00|
|Friday, September 16, 2016||07:00 - 19:15|
|Saturday, September 17, 2016||06:30 - 19:30|
|Sunday, September 18, 2016||08:30 - 13:00|
Registration Fees (GBP):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
From April 1, to June 15, 2016
From June 16, to August 31, 2016
From September 01, 2016
Low Middle Countries*
* Lower-middle Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Please click here to see the Country Classification data.
** Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses): In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
Teaching Courses are included in the registration fee on a first come first serve basis. For more information about the available courses click here.
Fees For All Meeting Participants Include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the EHMTIC Congress
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch on Friday, September 16 and Saturday Sept 17
- Entrance to the Exhibition
·The above does not apply for participants registered for the Public Programme.
Payment of registration fees (in GBP) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 20 GBP commission is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: EHMTIC 2016 Congress Glasgow (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-713
IBAN No: CH27 0483 5069 3980 5271 3
· Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
· Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be sent by email.
Note, in case of cancell ation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including June 15, 2016 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between June 16 and September 1, 2016 – 50% will be refunded.
- After September 1, 2016– no refund will be made.
EHMTIC 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 31 528 0432 ext. 12
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140