Who should attend?
Neurologists, physicians, scientists, researchers, and healthcare professionals with an interest in migraine and headache disorders.
What will be covered at EHMTIC?
Our four day programme is built on basic and clinical science content:
- Latest available research and therapies
- Developments from internationally recognised leaders in the field
- A better understanding of migraine, trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias, tension-type and other headache disorders
- Improving diagnosis and treatment for patients
- Poster presentations with the most up to date science and research
- New Scientist Lectures, an opportunity to hear what is happening on the cutting edge
- Teaching Courses focused on
- updates for primary care practitioners and others with special interest in the field of headache
- case-based interactive sessions
- novel techniques and developments in migraine research
Now the third largest city in the United Kingdom, Glasgow is a hub of activity. It is known the world over for its vibrant arts and culture scene, and stunning architecture. A UNESCO City of Music, Glasgow is a hotbed of musical creativity across all genres. The city has over 90 parks and formal gardens – more green spaces per person than any other European city. For more information click here.
Join us at EHMTIC 2016, the premier international event created just for you.