Late Breaking Abstract is Closed.
Participants interested in presenting an oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Abstract Review Committee and may be accepted for either oral, poster presentation or rejected.
submission of abstracts
- Only Abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- Abstract submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding this abstract.
- Please contact the Congress Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding the status of the abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstract category– abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the scientific programme. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract. To preview the categories please click here.
- Work must be original and not have been published or presented in any international meetings previously.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, kindly prepare the following information:
Presenting Author contact information:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Authors and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation information: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract Title - Limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text - Limited to 250 words(Please note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Tables - A Maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows X10 columns can be included in the abstract.
- Graphs and Images - It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included. The maximum size of each graph/image is 500KB. The maximum pixel size of graph/image is 600(w) X800(h) pixel.
- Draft Abstracts - The submission form at the links allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Programme.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publications an abstract which does not comply with the above.